Freetimers is a leading Northampton digital marketing company, and we have been assisting Northamptonshire companies and hundreds of UK businesses with their marketing needs since 1997. Many of our clients started with us as either new start-ups or small businesses and we have helped these companies grow to become the leaders in their fields in the UK, as well as award winners for being the best in their sector.
The results we have achieved are often orders of magnitude better than our competitors, with several of our clients achieving website visit rate improvements to their websites in excess of 5000%, with continuously improving conversion rates and sales improvements of several-fold.
If you are a Northampton or Northamptonshire based business we believe you will not find a digital marketing agency better than us (particularly budget-wise). We will work with you as your long-term digital strategy partner, with solid advice you can trust, and digital marketing services that will deliver results.
Freetimers is not the sort of creative digital company that provides you an arms-length service and then just walks away. We work with you as an integral part of your team, on an ongoing basis, considering all marketing avenues, and helping you prioritise those likely to give your company the best digital bang for your buck. And all along, we help you keep an eye on your competitors and the whole digital and internet world and how its high speed daily evolution potentially affects you, and how your business can make the most of it.
Our digital marketing service includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Creative website design and web development
• Advanced programming for all major internet platforms
• Bespoke mobile app development
• Search engine optimisation services (SEO)
• Ongoing Competitor Analysis
• Inclusive digital marketing strategy development
• Multi-channel ecommerce solutions, including fully integrated website/Ebay/Amazon/GoogleBase product and order management systems
• Link Building and Link Popularity improvement
• Advanced Ecommerce SEO techniques
• Mobile websites and marketing
• Social Media marketing and maintenance
• Blog development and management
• Digital PR and current referring content (CRC)
• Article writing and deployment
• Analytics and continuous conversion rate improvement
• Website ergonomics analysis and targeted improvement
• Banner advertising campaigns
• Email marketing
• Pay Per Click (PPC) set-up and ongoing campaign management, for Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and more
That IS the question. Just because something can be done, does not mean it should be done. Freetimers will bring a huge wealth of experience, expertise and analytical skill to your table, to help you choose the right digital marketing methods for your business, at whatever stage of digital presence it has achieved, right now.
Maximise the returns on your precious marketing investment. Contact Freetimers today by phoning our Managing Director on 01604-626477.
Complete this quick form and one of our search consultants will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements.
Loading, please wait...
Is your web traffic flatlining?
View some of our current SEO achievements, and how we have helped our clients grow their website traffic and their business.
The cookies used on this site include the following:
Cookies for Website Traffic Monitoring and Improvements
1. Google Analytics creates 4 cookies, __utma,__utmb,__utmc and __utmz.
We use Google Analytics to monitor our website’s performance, and how it is used by visitors so we can make improvements to the user experience. When we use Google Adwords or Google A/B testing, these will also utilise a cookie each for the same purposes as for Analytics.
Cookies for User Convenience 2. We use a simple cookie to help remember login details for our site's admin panel and also for our Blog admin panel. These are for user convenience only, and no information is collected or shared with anyone.
Essential Cookies for Website Functionality
3. PHPSESSION. This is an essential cookie that assigns a session to each visitor to ensure the site’s functionality works properly, that only lasts while you are on this site. No information is retained or shared with anyone.
4. regID. An essential cookie which helps the website remember you after you have logged in, and allows you to utilise specific website functionality for logged in users only. No information is retained or shared with anyone.